WHAT IS POLISHED CONCRETE?
Polished concrete is concrete that has been mechanically refined on the surface using diamond abrasives and specialty machines made for this purpose.
Polished concrete exhibits varying amounts of light reflection, is more durable than un-polished concrete and requires minimum maintenance.
BENEFITS OF POLISHED CONCRETE
· Resistant to vehicle tire marks
· Harder & stronger than other floor finishes
· Slip resistance in wet conditions
· Increases the ambient light reflection by 30%
· Flatter & more leveled surface
· Easy to add color to existing floor
· Can be implemented as other work continues
· No-down time waiting for chemical process to clarity